Ok guys, you know, for bloggers the Liebster award is the same as getting an Oscar! I am now an Oscar holder, woohoo!
I’m kidding 😀 Actually, Liebster is an award passed from blogger to blogger in order to help readers find new and fascinating blogs. Rules are simple: nominated blogger answers 11 questions from nominating blogger, comes up with her own 11 questions and asks 11 new bloggers to answer them (aka nominates them).
1. Why did you start your blog?
In one of our trips I was telling my hubby about my thoughts of the place, and he was like – “Hey, you love traveling, you love photography, and you have “brilliant” thoughts, why not just write them down along with your pics?”. And that’s how it all started! 😀
2. What’s your favourite movie?
I like Woody Allen movies, Tarantino movies, films where Tom Hanks or Meryl Streep play, but honestly, it’s the most difficult thing to identify just one “favorite”.
3. What’s the best city you’ve visited?
4. Who is your favourite travel buddy?
5. What else do you love to do besides traveling?
I love reading, photography, swimming, watching documentaries, blogging, learning new languages (currently on Spanish), and also besides traveling I love travel planning 😀
6. How many hours a day do you spend blogging?
0.5 – 1
7. What’s your most funny travel story?
Haha, my “Red Light District” adventures in Amsterdam. I visited a museum of prostitution, which had a window just like other windows in red light district, and I stood there with my winter coat and hat and scarf, smiling and weaving people outside, and everybody was looking with a surprised face like – why other girls are in underwear but this one in winter coat? 😀
8. What is your favourite social media for promoting your blog?
Instagram, because I like to share with the people the beauty of places I visit
9. Which place in your own city would you recommend travelers to visit?
Although Yerevan is often underestimated by tourists as a destination, it has so many stunning places I would recommend to visit. Cascade is one of my favorites, Republic square is beautiful, especially in the evenings when its colorful fountains start to sing. Vernissage market, countless interesting museums, arts, history, culture, traditions, there’s so much to explore there.
10. Do you have any travel regret?
Nope. Even if you missed some places during your trip, it’s always a good excuse to return there again 😉
11. What’s your next destination?
So, tadadadam! My nominees are:
And the questions are:
- What’s your favorite continent?
- What inspires you in traveling?
- What was your first trip?
- Why is your blog called … ?
- What’s the best way for you to spend your time abroad?
- Is there any “horror story” you can tell from your adventures abroad?
- What souvenirs do you bring from the countries you visit?
- What is your favorite picture you made during your travels?
- What is the place that has most inspired you?
- What’s the best way for you to travel?
- How often do you write in your blog?